Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: Favorite Cologne

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Cologne

    Estee Lauder Pleasures
    Coolwater
    Hollister Drift
    Lucky
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Cologne

    In no order of preference:

    Drakkar
    Truth by Calvin Klein
    Michael Cole
    CK1
    Givenchy
    Obsession
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Cologne

    just don't wear em all at one time...smell like a French Floozy [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Cologne

    I've never found perfume for me that suits. I've not tried to terribly hard though (rotten allergies).

    Gotta say the Stetson certainly wears well on Unchained. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Cologne

    I like Lovespell as well as vanilla fields
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Cologne

    I do know I don't like vanilla fields!
    Not only can my allergies not take it... it just smells.... hmm... odd. I think I feel that way about most vanilla based fragrances.

    never smelled lovespell.

    This has been my worst asthma/allergy year ever. Had to ditch some of Unchained's body spray that didnt agree with me, even though it smelled great.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  7. #17
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Favorite Cologne

    Paris Hilton for Men. Smells great comes in an even better bottle and package!

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Cologne

    AXE

  9. #19
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Cologne

    I think wearing them all at once would cause some strange chemical reaction that would ignite the wearer's body into a massive fireball.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Cologne

    I am sure it would lol

    make sure you don't wear clothing that could add to that

    courdoroy friction or anything that shines that would refract light [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •